Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Shower Card

I threw this card together right before I had to go to a baby shower. It could use some ribbon on the side, but I was out. I used chocolate chip, crumb cake, and very vanilla card stock, with just an accent of real red. I think that it turned out cute. It was for a little baby boy and it matches some of the bibs and onesies that I bought.


I used the Baby Bundle stamp set that I borrowed from my upline. I think that I am going to have to buy that set. It is quite versatile.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love the Baby Bundle set! Now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll return the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I think is my 1st time here. You did a adorable baby card.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete