Monday, November 8, 2010
Quick and Easy Christmas Favor
This cute set is quick to make and give a special touch to an ordinary memo notebook. All the paper, ink, and ribbon are Stampin Up! products.
1 memo notebook
1 Pentel R.S.V.P. pen
Cherry Cobbler card stock cut to 3 x 4 10/16 in.
Jolly Holiday DSP cut to 2 1/2 x 4 and 3 1/4 x 3/4 in.
Very Vanilla card stock cut to 2 x 3 1/2 in.
Gifted stamp set
Old Olive ink
Old Olive ribbon cut to 3 1/2 in.
1) Cut card stock per dimensions specified.
2) Stamp Seasons Greetings image on very vanilla card stock. Set aside to dry.
3) Snail cherry cobbler card stock onto the back of the memo book as shown below.
4) Snail DSP (designer series paper) in the center of the cherry cobbler card stock.
5) Snail very vanilla into the center of the DSP.
6) Take the ribbon and tie a knot in the center of it. Adhere it to the very vanilla card stock with a glue dot.
7) Unscrew the top of the pen.
8) Roll the DSP around the ink barrel of the pen.
9) Insert into the body of the pen as shown below.
You will need to use something to push the DSP all the way down into the pen barrel. I used a paper clip.
This would make a cute party favor for an office Christmas party, to give to a co-worker, or for a school party. Use your imagination.